Ten Reasons Your Theatre Should Produce the 57th National Mathlete Sum-It
1. Five strong three-dimensional roles for young women.
2. Roles for all character types; every audience member finds a “kindred spirit.”
3. Fast-paced and uproarious storytelling.
4. Contemporary and memorable music.
5. A topic – MATH – that is universal.
6. “Real-world” teen-aged issues, respectful of community standards.
7. For school productions, characters the same age as the actors.
8. Ninety minutes, with or without an intermission.
9. Large cast version available in summer 2017.
10. SPELLING BEE Meets an All-Girl BIG BANG THEORY!